lovequotes❤ 150 +Love quotes feel love quotes

Love quotes ЁЯШНЁЯе░



 Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable.

Love quotes







 Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.

Love quotes 





love not word because it's a feeling

Love quotes






I feel so relaxed when you are right next to me.








 Always choose to be in love, not to fall in love.







 Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.







Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.






Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.







My life was so much boring when you were not with me. You have made it an adventure. Love you so much.








On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.







 Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.







 You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that's all that matters.







 I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.







 You'll fit perfectly snug in my arms for all eternity, my love.







 I will walk with you and follow you till the end.






Love power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.






You are the best part of my life. I love spending time with you.








 The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.







You are the winner and the sole owner of my heart.








No one else matters when I look into your eyes.





You are the best part of my life. I love spending time with you.





 No matter how far you are. I am satisfied that you are only mine. I love you…




 I am so much in love with you, you have made my reality better than my dreams.




 No matter how far you are. I am satisfied that you are only mine. I love you…




I am so much in love with you, you have made my reality better than my dreams.







You entered into my heart and made me fall in love with you. I love you so much.






 I just fall in love with your personality all over again every time I meet you.






 My life was so much boring when you were not with me. You have made it an adventure. Love you so much.






 Thank you for sharing your love with me . You are the best.






You are the best unplanned thing ever happened in my life. I love you.






Thank you for sharing your love with me . You are the best.







I have the place, which you can touch, and it`ll make me crazy… It`s my heart!
।। 





 Love is like the air, so I am breezing with you!






 When we`re together, I don`t need other people and things. Everything I need is the time…






 From time to time I dream about not knowing you because I cannot sleep at night, thinking about you!







 I`ll not let you dictate me who I am. But I let you be part of who I`ll become.






Love is not about how much you can say I love you' but how much you can prove  it.






I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.






 When you miss me, look at the sky: we have the common moon and the sun!








I miss you… I want you… I need you… I love you!







The ability to wait is the sign of true love. Be patient, and you`ll get everything you want.






It`s easy t say “I love you”. But it`s hard to wait and prove your words.







 Don`t be afraid of waiting. True love will always be back.






Missing someone is a good way to stimulate your heart to be patient and open to love.






People think that you fall in love only once. It`s not about me. I fall in love every time I see you.







When your love is true, you see all your partner`s faults, but still, love them. I don`t mean you have faults, I mean I love you despite them!







 When your love is true, you see all your partner`s faults, but still, love them. I don`t mean you have faults, I mean I love you despite them!





 I will not tell you different stories about love. Not because I don`t love you. It`s because I am going to make my own love story with you!






 I`ll never stop loving you. And no matter what is happening, my heart is always with you!






Love is a real drug, that`s why you`re my dealer!





 Love is a real drug, that`s why you`re my dealer!





 You fell asleep in my arms and woke up in my
dreams!





 You know, my love is not the love at first sight…It is the love at one minute!





 I don`t believe in magic, I believe in true love.





 I don`t believe in magic, I believe in true love.





True love never occurs all of a sudden. It`s a hard process which lasts during the whole life.






True love is not easy. It arises only after shared ups and downs, common sufferings and the fun you have together.






True love is different: it is a strong fiery and impetuous passion as well as deep and calm feeling.





 When you meet a soul mate, you don`t need to look for perfection in your partner. You know, it`s really true love!




Real love cannot be selfish under no circumstances. If you want to have a real love, be ready to sacrifice!





 Real love can be compared with UFO: all people talk about it, but only a few have seen it!






Real Life is a prize in the game named life.





 You`ll never find a real life in the place, where it doesn`t exist. You`ll not be able to deny it in the place, where it was born.





 The fact is that all people will make you suffer, and there is only one person who is worth suffering for.





 In the name of true love, people should go very far.





 Only love of a good woman can make a bad man change himself.






 Only love of a good woman can make a bad man change himself.






You`ll not find true love if you look for expensive clothes or fancy cars. Look for a person who sings a song, which can be heard only by you.






You meet true love only when you begin to value your partner`s happiness more than yours.






 If you want to find true love, you should be able not only forgive, but also forget.







 Don`t find true love, and it will find you itself.





 You understand that you`ve found true love only when you lose it.





All stories about true love are endless.






 All stories about true love are endless.







True love is endless and inexhaustible: the more you contribute to it, the more you get.






 I want to die the day before you. So I will not have to live without you!





 Don`t worry that you hold my hand only
Sometimes. Because you have a chance to hold my heart forever.







 You will ask me if I love you. I will answer “Yes, forever!”





Then the time passes, true love becomes stronger, but false love breaks down.






True love will never die. Even after your death, it will exist in the air.






 I love you not because you`re the best. It`s because you make me better.







I love you not because you`re the best. It`s because you make me better.





You`re my true love: natural, irrational and very important!





 You`ll not be my prince until you make me sure that I`m your princess.





 To say “I love you” at least once is priceless…





 If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her ‐ then  don't let her go.





What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost  for all eternity.





 You can't measure the mutual affection of two   human beings by the number of words they exchange.





I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake  up in the morning. That is special.





The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never  give enough is love.





When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.   When we strive to become better than we are,  everything around us becomes better too.





Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the  kiss the attention it deserves.






True love is not hot kisses and gentle hug. It`s the feeling which makes you want to kiss and hug.





Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart.





The best quality of true love is the feeling that somebody understands you, and you understand somebody.





Sometimes love doesn`t see some things, but marriage can help you to open your eyes.






The purpose of the life is to find true love, not meaning. It`s easier to find the meaning of life together, not alone.






A person who hates you is not as annoying as a person who loves you.





 You cannot create a happy marriage with the person you can live with. You should marry the person you cannot live without!







Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.





 I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.





 You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!







You are by far the most amazing, beautiful, sexy, loving, kind and annoying woman in the world. I included that last one so you knew that I was being honest!





 Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.





You're gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.





Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm no poet, I just wanna kiss you!






Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.






 I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I'm not wrong about that!





 I love you more than I love getting drunk. And I really, really love getting drunk.





Reaching out my hand for yours makes me the happiest person in the world because I know that you’ll always be there to reach back for mine.





You are the crown of my life. You get the key to my heart. You are my most precious treasure.






 Wrap me in your strong arms. Kiss me with you kissable lips. Love me with your big heart.





I am purely in love with you. I think of you all the time and I dream about you every night. Your touch and your kiss is etched in my mind. Baby, all I want to know is will you be forever mine?





 You are the hero that I have been waiting for. Thank you for loving me, saving me and protecting me!






 Knowing that you will always be beside me makes me feel grateful. I thank God for giving you to me.





All those years alone was worth it because, in the end, I got you. You were worth waiting for.






Wherever you may be, you are always in my heart truly. Whenever you need me, close your eyes and feel that my love is with you eternally.






Every time I see you I just want to passionately kiss you.






Because of you this world is a better place. Because of you I am a better person. Because of you everything is possible.







You are the first thing that I think about each day. You are the person I dream about each night. You are the inspiration that keeps me going every day.






: If only you could see and feel how much you mean to me you’d realize that you are the treasure of my life.






I will always be your loyal friend who will be there for you till the end. I will always be your lover who will love you unconditionally.





 I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.





 You have the key to my heart, it is eternally yours and I am yours forever.






You have the key to my heart, it is eternally yours and I am yours forever.







You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.






 My 'Heart' is always your!






There are million things in the world I want, but all I need is you.







 I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..Don't Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That.





2 Things can change a women's mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.






 Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away..






 Love isn't just about finding the right person. But creating a right relationship.






 A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.





Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.






I want vitamin "U"






 Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.






 my worst enemy is my heart because it is mine, but beats for you only






 You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.







 Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.





 Love me for a second and I'll love you forever.







 Love is not what you can receive,it's all about what you can give.







True love doesn't have a happy ending. It has NO ending






 My love for you is a journey, that starts at forever and ends at never in Life.






 Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.







Only you can give me that feeling.







 Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.







 I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You ♥







 I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.







 Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ♥ :p






 I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгिрдпाँ

рдЗрд╕ рдм्рд▓ॉрдЧ рд╕े рд▓ोрдХрдк्рд░िрдп рдкोрд╕्рдЯ

Brahman(рдм्рд░ाрд╣्рдордг ) status and shayari and 50+photos ЁЯЩП рдм्рд░ाрд╣्рдордг рд╕्рдЯेрдЯ्рд╕

рд╢्рд░ी рд╡ोрд╡ेрд╢्рд╡рд░ рдорд╣ाрджेрд╡ рдоंрджिрд░ рдорда рдХी рдорд╣िрдоा /рдХрд╣ाрдиी, рдЭाрдбो़рд▓ी рд╡ीрд░ (рд░ाрдЬрд╕्рдеाрди)

Good morningЁЯМЮЁЯШШ status (рд╢ुрдн рдк्рд░рднाрдд рд╕्рдЯेрдЯ्рд╕) and photos